We are now looking forward to working with Alzheimers Society and are keen to do just as well in 2017 as in previous years.
Over the years we have been successful in raising considerable amounts
of money for many local causes and we hope 2017 will be no exception
with a full calendar of events already planned. We hope the money raised
during 2017 will be used to help people in the Warrington and
surrounding areas who are affected by the condition.
Bents not only wants to raise money for Alzheimer’s Society but we also want to work with the charity to become a dementia friendly destination. Over the course of the year, we will work with the team at Alzheimer’s Society to provide tips and training for our colleagues and guidance as to how they can help people with dementia whilst at the Centre.
Bents aims to raise awareness of dementia and re-think how we can provide a warm, friendly and welcoming environment for those living with the condition
In previous years we have raised:
- 2016: £30,000 raised for Epilepsy Action
- 2015: £25,907 raised for Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- 2014: £12,292 raised for Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
- 2013: £17,023 raised for The Christie
- 2012: £10,144 raised for Claire House Children's Hospice
- 2011: £12,500 raised for Macmillan Cancer Support
- 2010: £11,722 raised for Ronald Mcdonald House - Alder Hey