We are now looking forward to working with Epilepsy Action and are keen to do just as well in 2016 as in previous years.
Epilepsy can affect anyone at any age and from any walk of life, and globally over 50 million people have the condition; Epilepsy Action is the UK’s leading organisation which exists to improve the lives of people of all ages living with the condition.
Matthew Bent has had a direct personal experience of this year’s charity and of the vital work and support they provide. Matthew, along with his wife Vicky and the rest of the family is looking forward to taking on some special challenges this year and we are hoping we can have another successful year of fundraising.
In previous years we have raised:
- 2015: £25,907 raised for Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- 2014: £12,292 raised for Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
- 2013: £17,023 raised for The Christie
- 2012: £10,144 raised for Claire House Children's Hospice
- 2011: £12,500 raised for Macmillan Cancer Support
- 2010: £11,722 raised for Ronald Mcdonald House - Alder Hey