Alexander Rose has been at the forefront of garden furniture design and manufacturing since 1994. For close on 20 years they have built their reputation by listening to their customers, sharing their enthusiasm and bringing passion, experience and skill to the design and manufacture of quality garden furniture.
Alexander Rose Ltd takes its environmental and ethical responsibilities very seriously. Sustainable sourcing for products, combined with the utilisation of factories that possess good employee conditions, has long been their way of business and fundamental to the core beliefs and values.
- Quality and safety will not be compromised.
- The timber used will be from well managed forests.
- Seeking to minimise the environmental impact of other associated raw materials used.
- Dedicate resources to the development of carbon footprint reduction across the diverse range of product materials.
- Design of products to make recycling as easy as possible
Alexander Rose has a strong set of values that they look to follow:
- Creativity maintaining a dynamic and creative working environment, to which all their staff contribute, enabling innovation to thrive.
- Collaboration committed to their sense of community and welfare for their employees working together to achieve more.
- Respect recognising and valuing the contribution of their suppliers and maintaining high standards in all aspects of the business.
- Sustainability investing in a credible and sustainable future to ensure long term business success.
- Distinctiveness using our specialist expertise and unique position to influence and lead within our industry.