- Suitable for use in seed feeders, or on bird tables and ground feeding.
- Different seeds contain different properties and will attract different birds.
- Inferior seed mixes contain high concentrations of wheat, barley and milling by-products such as screenings and sometimes not much else. Our seed mixes never compromise on quality.
- This mixture is the closest we supply to a traditional wild bird seed mix. Whilst this product contains wheat, barley and oats, these grains are in much lower concentrations than most other mixes available.
- Dried peas, peanut chips, dari, millets, sunflower and various other seeds ensure that there is sufficient variety to ensure that this mix is still able to deliver a varied selection for your garden birds.