How to Gift Wrap a Wine Bottle
Cate, from our Customer Service Department, shows you how to gift wrap a wine bottle.
Here are the main points from our video:
1. Cut a piece of gift wrap to fit the length of the wine bottle, leaving a few inches of excess at either end. Roll the wine bottle in the gift wrap until it is covered, and cut away any excess. Keep this extra piece for later use.
2. Unroll the bottle and put a strip of double sided tape across the edge of the gift wrap, where the length of the bottle rests. Put a small strip of tape on the base of the wine bottle itself.
3. Place your bottle back on to the gift wrap. Starting at the opposite edge to the tape, roll your bottle in the gift wrap until it is covered.
4. Fold the edges of the gift wrap at the base of the wine bottle inwards, so that the wrap sticks to the tape.
5. At the neck of the bottle, twist the paper around the neck of the bottle in the same direction as the paper is wrapped. Secure using double sided tape from the lid of the bottle down to the base of the neck.
6. Take the excess piece of gift wrap from earlier. Put a strip of double sided tape along the length of the paper. Fold the paper in half and stick together but do not crease. Every inch or so along the length of the paper, cut from the fold up to the edge of the paper but do not cut all the way to the edge.
7. Starting from the lid of the bottle, attach this piece to the double sided tape, working down the neck of the bottle. If you like, you can repeat step 6. and add another piece to the neck of the bottle to really make a statement.
The perfect gift wrapped wine bottle for any occasion.