Le Dolci Colline, Prosecco Spumante Brut NV
- Order must be placed by 2pm for Next Day Delivery - orders placed after this time will be delivered the Next Working Day.
- This item not available Click & Collect from store, and is dispatched direct from Reserve Wines.
- Local delivery is made via Reserve Wines courier, nationwide delivery is made via Parcelforce service.
- You must be 18 or over to buy this item - a proof of ID is required on delivery.
Can We Help You? - Click Here To Contact Us
Next Working Day Delivery - Order Before 2pm Mon-Fri* (*t&c's apply) - Excluding Garden Furniture
Italian Sparkling Wine from Veneto. Crisp, clean prosecco with lemon and lime with lively acidity and fresh green apple.
“The wine world is a brilliant one to be in. I want our customers to feel part of it too – to feel empowered to enjoy and explore wine in their own way”.
- Kate Goodman, founder of Reserve Wines
Reserve Wines was born out of an intimidating visit to a local wine shop - who hasn’t experienced that?! Determined to make a space where people felt comfortable and empowered exploring the world of wine, founder Kate Goodman opened the first Reserve Wines shop in leafy West Didsbury back in 2003. Fast forward a few years, and Reserve has expanded to five sites across Greater Manchester including our very own Bents store, which means we can deliver to happy wine drinkers across the UK.
Crisp, clean prosecco with lemon and lime with lively acidity and fresh green apple.
Type of Wine: Sparkling.
Size: 1 X 75cl
- We make every effort to deliver you the wine as the ones advertised. Sometimes, our supplier Reserve Wines may only have limited stock and may have to send you another wine.
- Please contact customer services on 01942 266300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further product specific information including queries on ingredients, allergens and alcholic content
- In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value
- Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
- Please drink responsibly