Forest Overlap Pressure Treated 7x7 Apex Shed - Double Door
This Overlap Pressure Treated 7x7 Apex Shed with Double Doors from Forest will help keep your garden clutter free and offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment, with generous head room you can move around easier and store more. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and easy to assemble.
The shed has been constructed using straight cut boards that overlap, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions. The shed comes with a sturdy timber floor as standard which is much stronger than more common OSB. It's ideal for storing heavier gardening equipment and supporting shelving.
The 2 fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means you can also choose which side the window panel goes during assembly, or move the window panel forward or backwards.
With more timber and additional framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made. This garden building also features an additional metal roof truss bracket for increased strength. The doors are braced with strong double Z framing, have secure hidden hinges and are fitted with a hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included).
Due to the Pressure Treatment of this shed it is guaranteed against rot for 15 years. These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. The black sand felted roof, smooth-planed barge board and finial give this shed an attractive finish. All fixtures, fittings, felt needed to build this high quality 7x7 shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available