Kettler Elba Low Lounge Corner Set
Made with rustproof and waterproof aluminium frame, the elba Low Lounge sofa can be left outdoors all year round (except cushions). The plush cushions have a 5cm foam core in the seats. The frame has a bouncy textile sling under the seat cushions, providing the ultimate comfort. Sit on the elba Corner sofa and always have a drink nearby. The metal frame is made from rustproof aluminium with an anthracite coating to match the elba family.
The low lounge sofa comes complete with a stylish teak wood side table attached, ideal for placing books or drinks on. And an elba teak coffee table.
- Material: Sturdy aluminium frame with textile sling seating and thick Polyester seat and back cushions. The side table is made with an aluminium frame and teak wood table top with instant grey coating
- Includes: 1 x left hand sofa with side table and 1 x right hand sofa with side table.
- Completely weatherproof; can leave outdoors all year round (except cushions).
- Thick, anthracite coloured cushions with a 5cm foam core in the seat/base cushions, providing maximum comfort.
- Can seat up to 4 people.
- The teak wood tabletop is FSC approved, ensuring best practice for forest management.
- Height 72cm each
- Width 172cm each
- Depth 73.5cm each
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.