Ronseal One Coat Fence Life Forest Green 5L
Just one coat will protect your shed or fence from rain and prevent it greying in the sun. Despite the name, One Coat Fence Life can be used on any rough sawn wood so it’s suitable for sheds too. Available in a range of colours, it protects and colours your wood, keeping it looking great.
- 100% showerproof in one hour
- Keeps its colour for up to two years
- Protects your wood from greying
- Can be brushed or sprayed
- Comes in a range of natural colours
How to paint your fence:
Before you Start:
You can’t use this stain on decking, garden furniture or other smooth planed wood. We have other products to help you with that.
Cold wet weather stops the stain from drying and could wash it off. So make sure it’s a warm day with the temperature above 10°C and no rain is forecast.
The wood needs to be clean and dry so the stain can soak in properly. To clean the wood, use a stiff brush to get rid of any dirt.
If you want to cover up a bright, strong or contrasting colour, you’ll need to use extra coats. This stain is safe to use around plants and pets.
You can either brush or spray your stain.
- Get lots of stain on your brush and apply a thick coat to your wood but don’t spread it too far.
- After one hour, it will be 100% showerproof. It takes 4 hours to dry fully.
- If your wood is weathered, you may need to apply a second coat. After the first coat has dried, review it to see if you need a second one.
- Pour the liquid into the tank.
- Pump it up or turn it on and start spraying. Use long, sweeping, horizontal arm movements for an even finish.
- Move along the full width of the fence panel, drop down and repeat the process. Overlap each pass by 50% for even coverage.
Regularly inspect your wood for signs of damage. If you notice any, just apply another coat of the stain to protect the wood.
Remove as much stain off your brush as possible and then clean them in warm soapy water.
You should never pour the leftover stain down drains or watercourses. Instead, contact your local council for ways to safely dispose of it.
New or previously stained rough sawn wood
6m2 per litre. 5L will cover up to 6 fence panels
Rainproof in one hour, completely dry in four hours
Four hours, if necessary
Number of coats
Harvest Gold, Red Cedar, Medium Oak, Dark Oak, Forest Green, Tudor Black Oak
Protects from rain and won’t grey in the sunshine so colour lasts for up to two years
Brush or spray
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available