Forest Melbury 4m x 3m Log Cabin - Pent Roof, Single Glazed 24kg Polyester Felt, no Underlay
The Melbury Log Cabin from Forest is big enough to offer multi-use accommodation despite still having a relatively small footprint. With a 4m x 3m footprint returning 10 square metres (108 square feet) of intenal floorspace this model is big enough to be used as a two-desk office, a generous hobby room or gym or if you want somewhere to relax in comfort it would even accommodate a sofa suite and TV table or a dining table and chairs. Its pent roof design is unobtrusive, stylish and gives it a modern look.
The specification of the Melbury includes 34mm machined, interlocking logs for the walls, 19mm Tongue & Groove boards for the roof and floor and it is available with single or double glazed toughened glass windows and doors. The glazed doors, fixed front windows and double side window provide plenty of natural light and the opening side window can be built into either side of the cabin. Different felt roof options are also available.
This model option is single glazed and has a 24kg weight Polyester felted roof (without underlay). The felt has a polyester fibre base layer that makes it much stronger and more tear resistant than non-polyester grades. With more than twice the tear resistance of conventional mineral felt it has a life expectancy of up to 15 years when fitted correctly.
We recommend the small upgrade to Polyester felt with additional black sand felt underlay.
With the flexibility this garden building offers and the specification options available it's easy to see why the Melbury is one of Forest's most popular models.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. The log cabin must be built upon a solid and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- Versatile log cabin with 108 internal square feet of accommodation, perfect for a home office, generous hobby room, gym or tv/lounge
- Thick 34mm interlocking log walls
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards
- Glazed double doors with a mortise locking system, two front windows and one double opening side window
- Toughened glass glazing
- High quality, tear resistant, 24kg weight Polyester fibre backed felt without underlay
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available