Forest Overlap Pressure Treated 6x3 Pent Shed - No Window
The Overlap Pressure Treated 6x3 Pent Shed from Forest is practical and compact. Its Pent roof allows easy access and it fits perfectly against the side of a building. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and quick to assemble. The shed can be constructed with the pent roof sloping either side. With more timber and increased framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
This pent garden shed is constructed using straight cut boards that overlap, allowing for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions, and to aid water run-off. The solid timber floor is sturdy and stronger than more common OSB floors.
For added strength and security this shed features additional framing. The single door is braced with double Z framing, it also features hidden hinges and can be secured with the hasp and staple latch for increased security (padlock not included). The door can be hinged either side.
Due to the Pressure Treatment of this 6x3 shed it is guaranteed against rot for 15 years. The black sand felted roof and the smooth-planed barge boards give this shed an attractive finish. These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures and felt needed to build this Forest shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Ideal for a small space, placed against a wall
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available