Forest Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Apex Shed - No Window
The Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Apex Shed with No Windows from Forest has a practical and traditional design and is built to last. It will help keep your garden clutter free and offers a secure space for you to store garden equipment, the Pressure Treated solid timber floor allows for storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and easy to assemble.
The shed is made using straight cut boards that are overlapped during construction, which aids water run-off and allows for natural movement of the timber so it can adapt to the changing weather conditions. The roof is finished with black sand felt, smooth-planed barge boards and a finial for a decorative touch.
With increased timber, these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made. This building is designed with strength and security in mind, with its main feature being the lack of windows to make sure your belongings are not on show. The building features increased framing and an additional metal roof truss bracket for strength. The door is braced with strong double Z framing, has secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be used with your own padlock. It can be hinged either side of the opening to suit your garden.
These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources and the smooth-planed barge board and finial give an attractive finish. The Pressure Treatment of this shed gives it a guarantee against rot for 15 years. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 8x6 shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards and decorative finial
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC® certified timber
Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs - 242.8 x 198.7 x 210.3cm
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.