Forest Shiplap Dip Treated 6x4 Pent Shed
The high quality Dip Treated Shiplap Tongue & Groove 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest is ideal for positioning against a wall or fence and the sloping pent roof is designed to let rainwater run off efficiently. Its compact size makes it great for smaller gardens where space is at a premium. The shed's improved design features smaller wall sections, making it easier to handle and assemble. Rather than the more common OSB, this shed features a Pressure Treated solid timber boarded floor which is stronger and allows for the storage of heavier items like lawnmowers or bags of compost.
This attractive shed has a high quality Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction, made with watertight interlocking smooth-planed boards and a green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material. The design also incorporates more timber framing the previously, making the shed stronger and more robust. Having been Dip Treated, this shed is guaranteed against rot and fungal damage for 10 years with annual re-treatment required.
The door has been braced with strong double Z framing and has safe and secure hidden hinges. The window is glazed with shatterproof PET glazing which will not become yellow or brittle over time. The door can be secured with a hasp and staple latch (padlock not included). The shed’s flexible design allows you to choose if you hang the door either side of the opening. The window panel can also be positioned to the left or right of the door.
These Shiplap garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC® certified timber and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth-planed boards
- Easy to build and move, unique design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with increased framing and robust Z-framed door
- Timber boarded floor as standard, stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Premium 12mm Shiplap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber
Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs - 201.2 x 197.8 x 138.7cm
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.