Forest Shiplap Dip Treated 8x6 Apex Shed - Double Door
The high quality Dip Treated 8x6 Shiplap Tongue & Groove Apex Shed with Double Doors is big enough to be used for storage of large outdoor equipment such as lawnmowers and bikes as well as having space for shelving and/or a work bench. The shed's improved design features smaller wall sections, making it easier to handle and assemble. An attractive green mineral felted roof, smooth-planed finial and barge boards finish the look of this shed.
The shed walls are made using high quality interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards which have been Dip Treated and are guaranteed against rot for 10 years. Annual re-treatment is required. The design incorporates more timber framing the previously, making the shed stronger and the roof is strengthened with an additional metal roof truss bracket.
The sturdy doors are braced with strong double Z framing and fixed with secure hidden hinges that cannot be accessed when the door is closed. They can be secured by the plate hasp and staple latch. To personalise this building, the doors can be hung either end of the shed relative to the window side to suit your garden layout.
The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time and allow sunlight to enter the interior while you are working. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means you can choose which side the window panel goes during assembly and choose whether to have it towards the front or back of the shed. The solid timber floor is Pressure Treated for longevity and is sturdy enough for heavy tools and equipment.
These Shiplap sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC® certified timber. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 8x6 shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction with watertight interlocking smooth-planed boards
- Easy to build and move, unique design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Timber boarded floor as standard, stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Premium 12mm Shiplap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber
Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs - 210.4 x 198.7 x 242.8cm
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.