Forest Apex Large Outdoor Store - Pressure Treated
The Large Outdoor Store from Forest Garden offers a spacious alternative to a shed. With large double doors, it is a practical and good looking storage solution for tools and large garden equipment. It is also ideal for use as a mower store or bike store with the capacity to comfortably house two adult and two children's bikes with space to spare for accessories. Total storage capacity is approximately 2000 litres.
The side and back panels are made from traditional overlap boards while the front panel and doors utilise smooth-planed shiplap tongue & groove material. The base is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water. The pressure treatment with anti-rot preservative affords a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay.
Also available with Pent roof.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Versatile and spacious Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity (approximate)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs - 152 x 198 x 81cm
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.