Forest Chiltern 4m x 3m Log Cabin - Apex Roof, Double Glazed 24kg Felt, plus Underlay
One of Forest's best selling Log Cabins, the Chiltern has an Apex roof configuration and a 4m x 3m footprint making it a compact yet usable building. The fully glazed front aspect allows plenty of light in while the solid side and back walls maximise wall space for shelving and furniture or other equipment. This makes the Chiltern suitable for a variety of uses from home office to hobby room or a garden gym. Internal floor dimensions of 3.73m x 2.73m (12'3" x 8'11") offer a useful 10.2 square metres (110 square feet) of accommodation.
This cabin is manufactured to a high standard with the two large front windows featuring a tilt and turn operation. All glazing is toughened glass with the option of single or double glazed. The doors can be located on the left or right of the front aspect as the cabin is built. Kiln dried 34mm smooth-planed interlocking logs are used for the walls and 19mm Tongue & Groove boards for the roof and floor.
As well as a choice of single or double glazing, three felt options are available: Polyester felt with or without underlay, a higher grade/weight (34kg per 10m) Polyester felt with underlay or Felt Shingles with underlay. This model option is double glazed and has a 24kg weight Polyester felted roof with underlay included. The felt has a polyester fibre base layer that makes it much stronger and more tear resistant than non-polyester grades. With more than twice the tear resistance of conventional mineral felt it has a life expectancy of up to 15 years when fitted correctly.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. The log cabin must be built upon a solid and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
- Apex 4m x 3m log cabin with internal floor area of 110 square feet
- Ideal for use as a home office, hobby/games room, gym or garden room
- 34mm thick interlocking log walls, 19mm floor and roof, double glazing, 24kg weight polyester felted roof with black sand felt underlay
- 2 large tilt and turn mechanism windows that can be built to the left or right of front aspect
- Glazed double doors fitted with a mortise locking system
- Toughened glass throughout
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available