Forest Shiplap Apex Large Outdoor Store - Pressure Treated
The stylish and spacious Shiplap Large Outdoor Store from Forest is made from high quality interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards and is ideal for those larger garden items you want to protect from the weather and keep safe. It is a great looking alternative to a conventional shed.
Double doors provide easy access to large items like garden furniture, barbeques, and tools. With a generous 2000 litre capacity, this versatile unit is also perfect for use as a mower store or bike store, with enough space to store two adult and two children's bikes and associated accessories.
This robust Outdoor Store is manufactured using interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove, smooth-planed, Pressure Treated boards. It is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water and the roof is finished with smooth-planed decorative barge boards all-round. The Anti-Rot preservative gives a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay. The unit is further protected from the weather with its high quality green mineral felted roof.
Also available with Pent roof.
Due to current felt availability, the colour supplied may vary from product description.
- Versatile and spacious quality Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity
- High quality green mineral felted roof
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs - 152 x 198 x 81cm
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.