Forest Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse with Auto Vent
The attractive 5x2 Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse from Forest has a traditional Victorian design and is sure to become a talking point in your garden. Its small size means it is perfect for gardens where space is at a premium and a full sized greenhouse is not ideal – not only this, but the back panel means you don’t have to place it against a wall to keep your plants protected.
Two heights of staging allow you to organise your plants and ensure they are getting the most sunlight possible. A great feature of this greenhouse is the collapsible middle staging that folds down to make room for taller plants, perfect for tomatoes in grow bags. The safe acrylic glazing and two opening roof vents help keep the temperature and air flow at an appropriate level. An auto vent is included to allow one of the vents to open automatically.
The Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse is manufactured from watertight Tongue & Groove cladding, and the timber used has been FSC approved and Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. With easy access to your plants through the two double doors, planting and pottering in this greenhouse is a real delight.
This greenhouse is supplied unpainted, but you can add your own personal touch with a coat of paint.
The Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse comes with full instructions for easy self-assembly.
- This greenhouse is perfect for patios and courtyard gardens
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- A strong, robust structure with 12mm Tongue & Groove cladding
- Acrylic glazing offers a safer alternative to glass
- Foldable middle staging means you can free up space for taller plants
- Includes an auto vent for automatic opening of one roof window
- The Victorian Tall Wall Greenhouse is supplied unpainted but will look even more special if you add your own personal touch
- Images show greenhouse painted with Cuprinol Country Cream
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
This product is delivered directly from our supplier via kerbside delivery. Please note that assistance for moving the product inside the property is not available.