Shop with confidence at Bents
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement last night of a further national lockdown, we are extremely fortunate that garden centres are essential and we are therefore able to remain open in line with the government guidance https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home
As always, we continue to support our local community, offering a range of essentials including fresh local produce, meat, tinned products and household items.
Throughout the day we hope to provide a calm and spacious environment, encouraging appropriate social distancing for the benefit of all our customers and colleagues
Where possible please shop with no more than 2 per household, and if circumstances allow, visit without children.
From our family to yours, we thank you for your ongoing support throughout this period.
Safety in store
We remain open in line with Government guidelines – which allow all garden centres to continue trading – and we are really grateful, as a local family owned and run business responsible for over 388 peoples livelihoods, to be able to do so.
Throughout this period, we will not compromise on any of the stringent safety measures we already have in place and will continue to add more to help keep you safe.
Just a little reminder of the measures that we have in place to keep you safe:
• Restrictions to entry with only two of our entrances open and monitored by our colleagues
• Strict social distancing and one-way systems
• Stringent cleaning schedules and stations throughout the store.
• Carefully controlled number of customers in store to ensure safe social distancing, which can at times lead to a queue outside
• Our non essential products are available for sale online at bents.co.uk
We have now also introduced the below new measures:
• Increased our marked out outdoor queuing spaces to 2.5m
• Increased our security guard presence outside and inside the store to ensure people are adhering to the rules.
• Insisting that each household group visiting must take a trolley to assist with social distancing
• We also recommend that you limit the number of people from your household that visit with you for your essentials trip
To further protect our customers and colleagues, we will be challenging customers who are not wearing a mask, unless they are exempt in line with government guidance
We also continue to work closely with the local council, the Cheshire Police force and our own Health and Safety consultants.
We’re open and we’re here for you every day. . .
Monday to Saturday from 8.30am – 5.30pm
Sunday from 10.30am – 4.30pm
Our website features a wide selection of our products and we are also expanding our click and collect service, providing other options for shopping with Bents. We will continue to review our services and will provide updates if things change, but in the meantime if you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dining with us
Following the latest government guidance our dining destinations are closed, however we do have a range of takeaway products available to purchase and enjoy in your own home https://www.bents.co.uk/dining-at-bents/bents-coffee-hut-takeaway-treats/
From our family to yours, we appreciate your on-going support.