What are the current dining opening times?
What are the festive opening times?
Can I book in advance?
When will Bents be doing birthday cake vouchers again for be inspired members?
We are currently treating you to a £5 voucher for your birthday, which you can spend your way! Back to top
How do I book an Afternoon Tea at Bents?
Are takeaway options available?
Yes, we have various takeaway options throughout our dining destinations. Please see a Bents colleague during your visit and they will be able to advise. Back to top
Where will I leave my trolley whilst dining?
We have a space in our dining area for you to leave your trolley whilst dining with us. Back to top
When will Fish & Chip Friday start again?
Are the customer toilets open?
Yes. All of our toilets are open as usual. Back to top
What safety measures do you have in place in your dining destinations?
How we are helping you stay safe, is still as important, whilst ensuring your experience with us is relaxing, enjoyable and of course full of flavour. Here is what to expect from your dining visit to us...
- We have additional cleaning and sanitizing measures in place in all dining areas
- We are continuing to limit numbers during peak times and will have the same booking and virtual queuing system in place to limit wait times and reduce queues
- We recommend the use of a face mask before reaching your table to dine with us
- We continue to encourage the use of the sanitizing stations provided
- Although social distancing is no longer a legal requirement, we do advise you to be mindful and consider the risks of close contact with others